Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The only constant is change.

Hi! So a few things have been happening and I'm itching to spill the beans.  First: a slight change in the blog name.  I'm now at mollynoemfulton.blogspot.com rather than molly fulton.  And this happened because ... I OPENED AN ETSY SHOP!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MollyNFulton

Super excited, yes.  Apparently, however, there is more than one Molly Fulton in the world (I know! who knew?), so to distinguish this Molly from the loads of others I'm streamlining Facebook, blog, and etsy to Molly Noem Fulton.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.

The Etsy shop is fairly small right now - mostly because I'm still figuring out the quirks of loading up pieces - but it's there.

Also, I now accept PayPal which is pretty smart, if late on the ball, of me I must say.

And finally: check out the shop.  I have one new piece there that I'm pretty excited about. It has similar versions in wood and tin; this one is chalk.  In fact, I'm so ready to share I'll just post it right here ... if you're a fan of South Dakota, I hope it resonates with you as well.






And with that, enjoy these gorgeous days, some good coffee, and a back deck y'all.  Spread Kindness.

Molly